A Quadrant of Awards
So this is a post long overdue, given the chaos of finals and getting the house prepped for sale, I just haven’t had time for longer posts, but I’m going to try and catch-up today. I’ve gotten four awards recently and each will get their own post
This award was given to my by the delightful catholicquestionsandanswers (http://catholicquestionsandanswers.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/liebster-award/), definitely a blog to check out for anyone interested in learning more about the Catholic religion also has a second blog (http://societycommentator.wordpress.com/) where she talks about society in general which I enjoy. So now for the rules:
1. Post the Liebster award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated the blog for the Liebster Award and link back to their blog.
3. The blogger then writes 11 facts about themselves so people who discover their blog through the Liebster post will learn more about them.
4. In addition to posting 11 fun facts about themselves, nominated bloggers should also answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated them.
5. The nominated blogger will in turn, nominate 9 other blogs with 200 or less followers.
6. The nominated blogger will create 11 questions for their nominated blogs to answer in their Liebster post.
Eleven facts about me, well here goes:
1. I love nature
2. I hate living in big cities
3. Barnes and Noble is one of my favorite places in the whole world
4. I am addicted to books
5. I’m discovering that I enjoy poetry more than I thought I did
6. I still watch kid movies, just cause I can
7. I think society in general is riding the edge of collapse
8. Vegan chocolate ship cookies are the yummiest things on the planet!
9. I love mythical creatures and create new ones in my downtime
10. I think blogging is awesome!
11. I am impatient for life to get a bit more settled so I can focus on writing in earnest
Questions from my nominator:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Of all the places I’ve ever been the place I fell in love with most is Alaska
2. Why would you live there? When I looked out the airplane window and saw Alaska for the first time my first thought was “I’m home”
3. What made you start blogging? I’m thinking about going into a writing career of some kind so I thought I’d give the idea a test run by seeing if I could handle a lot of writing and getting some input on whether I’m actually any good at it.
4. Do you feel your family supports you? Yes.
5. What is your favorite season of the year? Winter, when the world is stark and crisp.
6. What is your favorite television channel? Discovery.
7. Are you an athlete? No.
8. How many friends from high school are you still friends with? None.
9. If you could time travel to any time or anywhere for one day, where and when would you go? Prehistoric earth, just to see what the world really looked like back then
10. If you could be anyone for a day, past or present, who would it be? There is no one I’d want to be other than myself.
11. What do you see as the biggest problem in the world? Greed and corporations.
My 11 questions:
1. What’s your favorite animal?
2. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
3. What Inspires you?
4. What is your favorite activity?
5. Who is your favorite author and why?
6. Are you a city or country person?
7. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
8. What’s your dream job?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. Do you still blog for the same reasons or have they changed?
11. How do you want to be remembered?
Nominations (this will be filled in over time):