Very Inspiring Blogger Award
This is an award I am deeply honored to receive, given to me by Learus Ohnine: http://learus.wordpress.com/ and Willow: http://willowdot21.wordpress.com/ both of whom have very inspirational blogs themselves so make sure to check it out. It’s funny but all I can think about is me? Inspiring? Huh that’s weird. 🙂
So here’s the rules for this award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Hmm, seven things about myself, lets see here.
1. I am really loving to blog so far
2. I think writing is awesome (Like anyone who’s read my blog doesn’t know that)
3. I am mildly obsessed with wolves and think they’re the coolest animals on earth
4. I like to climb and hang out in trees, just for fun
5. I watch too many documentaries
6. I love food
7. I really want to become a published author someday
My nominations (this will be filled out over time until I’ve hit fifteen)
1. http://willowdot21.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/3871/ (I love this poem and the rest of her work is equally good)
2. http://thesirenstale.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/a-failing-contest-entry/ (This is a really great story)
3. http://playingyourhandright.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/a-silent-vow/ (Another really great story)
4. http://kaelijenningswriting.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/confessions-of-a-lonely-housewife-part-6/ (I love this series, very interesting and well written)
5. http://kygrabowski.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/understand-you-deserve-more/ (A series of four poems, this is the last one, that are quite beautiful)
6. http://tshirtsandtwine.com/2013/04/08/the-attitude-behavior-gap-the-reasons/ (learning to live simply, a very inspirational idea)
7. http://thebookybunhead.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/hello-napowrimo-17/ (A beautifully done poem about being true to yourself)
8. http://michelledicken.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/my-mother-in-law-and-how-she-shows-me-unconditional-love/ (Someone I’ve only followed for a short while, but who is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Here shown in a beautiful post about love and family.)
9. http://ourcloudlounge.com/2013/01/17/petra-jordan/ (Amazing pictures of an amazing place.)
I’ve read a lot of really amazing blogs so it shouldn’t be too hard to fill up this list. Let’s all try to keep inspiring the people in our lives and continue that wondrous butterfly effect.